The other morning while Kathryn was at school, the girls told me they were hungry. I looked in our bare pantry to see if I could muster up something for them to eat. We really did not have much of anything in there seeing as how we are trying to support a family of 5 on less than 2000 dollars a month. Our house payment is half that. Anyway, all I could find were some raisins that someone had given us. No one in our family eats raisins. I tried to give them to Kassidy and she said, "No they are too awkward." I then gave them to Kori who will eat cardboard and dirt if you let her. She started to eat them, and then tried to offer some to Kassidy again. Kassidy rejected the offer a second time by telling Kori, "No, They are not too tasty to me." Then later I asked Kassidy what she thought of the raisins and why she did not want any. She told me she thought they were weird.
Keith
No comments:
Post a Comment