A story of our little family. The trials and triumphs, the joys and sadness. The story of how we make it through everything Together Forever.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The love of my Life
This week Keith went to spend time with his family in his hometown. I could tell he was home sick so I told him to go ahead that I would be fine. There are very few times anything Keith does gets on my nerves, although in those times which many of us have you don't ever think what if they were not here tomorrow. This week has given me a new perspective on what Thanksgiving really is. I probably don't tell Keith enough how much I love him, appreciate him, want to be near him every second of the day, can't wait to sleep next to him at night. I wondered while he's away does he think I don't miss him or did I tell him enough while he was here that it carried over into his trip. I could not live my life without Keith, he is the reason I'm at this point in my life. When making the decision to go to school he told me that he knew I could do it. I worried about me not working for a while and he told me we would get through it and be better off once I'm finished. Keith is always there by my side supporting me and giving me confidence in myself. Keith is and always will be my Best Friend. I didn't know what that word meant till I met him and I thank God everyday for our pushy friends forcing us to attend a young singles activity one day years ago. Its hard to think of any time in my life and remember Keith not being there, since the day we met we have been attached in a way I can't explain. I feel I knew him in the pre-existence and we were destined to be at this point in our lives together. Thank you Keith for showing me what true friends can be I was not given that opportunity in my youth to have close friends,we always knew we would just be moving. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Howdy from Houston!!! Actually Keith talked a lot about you and the kids at dinner. I met up with him, his mom and Ryan for some Texmex. I have to say, both of you are very very lucky. Keith is an amzing guy, and he had so many wonderful things to say about you. I can't wait to meet you! Hurry up with that Nursing degree and hitch it here! hahaha!
I hope that you and the kids are doing well. I know it's hard not to have the extra hands to help out... or give you a break.
All my love,
Rebecca
Post a Comment